Let 2022 at Orion Oakland Apartments be a year to remember by bringing in positive energy. You can utilize the centuries-old Chinese practice of Feng Shui to attract good luck. With Feng Shui, you can arrange your environment to create the ideal flow for good energy.
Decorations That Transition Out of 2021 and Into 2022
Transitioning from 2021 into 2022 means getting rid of the past and making room for the new.
- Replace your dusty faux plants with indoor succulents. Jade plants represent "money" and attract abundance.
- In Feng Shui, the "command position" puts the entrance of a room in your view. However, avoid placing your desk straight in front of the door because it blocks the path of energy. If your desk is worn and broken, replace it with a new one.
- New art brings fresh energy into your home. So why not have a local artist create some custom artwork for your walls? Oakland-based Local Language art shop connects you with California artists to make your vision come to life.
Brightening Up Your Apartment for the New Year
Feng Shui considers your windows and front door as the eyes of your apartment. So keep them open and bright with these tips:
- Remove your dark drapes and replace them with a neutral-colored linen option. This allows light in without compromising your privacy.
- Clean your windows and fix any broken parts — this goes for your front door, too!
- Leave the area around your front door free from blockages. Avoid placing obstacles near your front entrance to encourage the flow of energy into your home.
Bring Positive Energy with Your January 2022 Decor
Achieve your new year's resolutions by incorporating a little Feng Shui into your home. Moving select apartment furniture and allowing light through can replenish the energy in your home. With a bit of Feng Shui, you can start 2022 off on the right path.